Heady World Through Flapping Wings




Dear Me and You:

Travel is the healthiest addiction….
Travel is to live…..
Travel because it is one of the best teachers of yours…..

Likewise I come across numbers of quotes and answers when I interact and come across jaunty and jolly folks having similar tastes.

Travel means different things to different faces.
You know what????
I travel because I consider travel as my perfect therapy. Over the years it has transformed me and has created a different version of ME

For some, travel would be an adventure or an opportunity to visit friends and family.  For few, it may be considered as stepping out of comfort zones and embarking on a new journey.   
For all the glees and wonders of traveling, there have been number of times I have ended up waking at the first flush of the morning muttering, “Why the hell did I book myself into this God-early flight?”  
                            
During travel, at times you get tired. You might encounter people who try to scam you(as I have experienced) or end up arguing with the very people you want to spend some quality time with.  When you return home with a lighter wallet and you’re in the absolute silence and you start wondering (I have come across some), “Was the trip worth it?”

Always and always my explicit and unambiguous reply would be a lengthened YES…… and I wish it will always be.
There are people who fail to understand the essence of travelling but on the other hand there are contemplative and sensible understanding pondered upon but I would like to epitomize why I love traveling. I might not be able to capture the full essence, but I would try my level best……

 LEARNING  EXPERIENCE

Travel is the only way that caters a complete understanding and experience. I come across different cultures, places, people, food and experiencing their grace. As there is only limited of time at each destination and I feel the time is less and the world is huge, therefore I always wish to make the best use of time in acquiring as much of the experience as possible. 


On my recent trip to the City of Nizams, Hyderabad (cultural trip, blog to be written), I tried my level best to explore the Hyderabadi culture and tradition. Whenever I visit any new place I try to be dressed up in their particular traditional attire and walk around, eating their regional cuisine and following all the tradition and culture.                      
                   
CHANGED VIEWPOINT
Travel always gives me a different perspective. The things that trouble me suddenly seem more manageable and I feel I have got a very different understanding to examine and tackle anything no matter what and how long the society barks.  It has transformed me to a new version.

EMBRACE THE BEAUTY OF LIFE
Travelling has painted my life with colours and has made me realize how lucky and blessed I am. Sometimes I  just stop and smell flowers, talk with leafless trees, laugh with the green leaves, play rock and roll amid hills, kiss and have a romantic time with the cool breeze and clouds, share my embedded feelings, crying(sometimes), collecting shells, singing on the beach during the alluring sunset, playing with sands in desert, taking about coming days with the divine sunrise, shopping in local market, exploring food (one of the best parts), admiring people and last and the most importantly being invited by locals at their house for lunch or breakfast. If I get chance then I do self posting as well which gives me immense pleasure. I do start pondering at the meaning of my life and the direction in which it is heading and there the only answer comes from within, “Life is short so live the moment and be thankful because you are blessed”.




LAUGH
Travel always brings buoyancy and sprightliness.
Experiencing anything funny or doing any adventurous activity, meeting and interacting people or visiting any fair, if ever I feel like laughing and never give a second thought. I grab that moment because we always laugh on silly jokes or at times on others but I bet you we hardly laugh hysterically from within. To live the moment I never care on others thought.




JOGS MY MEMORY
Travel reminds me of how kind and humble people are and how different I am. Where ever I have been to, from my first solo trip till date, I have always come up with good, loving, humble and helpful people and still we are in contact and hope the see them soon.


BE THANKFUL
Travel teaches and allows me to appreciate more: the little things I have, things I  missed while I were away, and the things that are right in front of me: A sweet smile, hearty laughter, kind gesture warm hug my cosy and  warm bed precious time with my family. Different kinds of travel teach me different things.   

These are the few reasons for being in love with travel. Travel reminds me of the each little thing in my short span of life. It has gifted me a new dimension to embrace life, it always re-energizes me when I feel weighed down and it let me see the world through refreshed lens. Travel is also a feast for eyes.
I hope I have mentioned almost all the reasons why I love to travel. If ever I forget (I must not), I hope this open letter will reminds me the essence of travelling.

To that end, Mastani Musafir bids you adieu
au revoir!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Keep your travelling zeal and keep writing. People like you make us feel how beautiful India as a country is....Travel not because you want! Travel because people want!!!👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a spirit to expose the experience of traveling the Gods made world.
    When ever I read ,its always experience me alive .
    Keep it up.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Searching Ends in Meghalaya; I am On Cloud 9

Up & Close With Buddhism In India’s Little Tibet